Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Important SSI News

Default Important SSI News

SSI has temporarily paused their surveys...at least through the end of the month. Thankfully, this is only a few days away. I have rerouted them to Research for Good and if you complete those, you will get the credits to come through like you took an SSI so that you can continue to try multiple times a day.

This totally came out of the blue and I think the network was as surprised by it as we were. I guess we were lucky to even get them the couple of extra weeks since the first network paused them.

They said that they are working on more budget for "the coming months" so I don't know if that means that they will get them back on Monday or not.

Please try to take the other surveys in the meantime. I know you don't like them as much, but they are they only options at this point.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SSI has temporarily paused their surveys...at least through the end of the month. Thankfully, this is only a few days away. I have rerouted them to Research for Good and if you complete those, you will get the credits to come through like you took an SSI so that you can continue to try multiple times a day.

This totally came out of the blue and I think the network was as surprised by it as we were. I guess we were lucky to even get them the couple of extra weeks since the first network paused them.

They said that they are working on more budget for "the coming months" so I don't know if that means that they will get them back on Monday or not.

Please try to take the other surveys in the meantime. I know you don't like them as much, but they are they only options at this point.
    OH NO! SSI's are the most reliable company we have; I do those first everyday. March has not been a good month and SSI and a one other are the only ones I feel I can count on.

How will this work with Research for Good?

Hope things pick up in the new quarter with more plentiful surveys and less crediting problems.

I won't say I am not worried. I just hope that everyone can find some of the others that will be better.

As far as Research for Good goes, I just redirected the SSI links to there. So if anyone clicks to take an SSI, it will go to those instead. They pay the same, so it will end up being like they are an SSI. They actually may even have SSI surveys within their router system still, depending on where they were getting them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I won't say I am not worried. I just hope that everyone can find some of the others that will be better.

As far as Research for Good goes, I just redirected the SSI links to there. So if anyone clicks to take an SSI, it will go to those instead. They pay the same, so it will end up being like they are an SSI. They actually may even have SSI surveys within their router system still, depending on where they were getting them.
    Thanks, will check it out tomorrow, already completed both SSIs before I left for the office today.

I also just talked to Greenfield and they assured me that they have really been gearing up for adding tons of new surveys as of the first of April. So hopefully we are going to start seeing a lot more credits coming through there. They used to be our best converter!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I also just talked to Greenfield and they assured me that they have really been gearing up for adding tons of new surveys as of the first of April. So hopefully we are going to start seeing a lot more credits coming through there. They used to be our best converter!

That's great news!! Thanks for keeping us updated!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure if you are interested in keeping track of how well the new surveys are crediting. If not, please ignore. I took a "SSI" For Good survey around 11:10 and it has credited. AND, it asked me if I was available to take an hour long survey next week for a $25 Paypal credit...so that'll work for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Not sure if you are interested in keeping track of how well the new surveys are crediting. If not, please ignore. I took a "SSI" For Good survey around 11:10 and it has credited. AND, it asked me if I was available to take an hour long survey next week for a $25 Paypal credit...so that'll work for me!
    Nice! That is good to know!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I have done a number of these through Live, it would be great to have opportunities through other companies too.

Oh, no! I have $8 to earn to get SM this quarter, and I was hoping for half of that to come through SSI1 and SSI2 for the next four days. I have been taking more Live Sample since GF hasn't had much for me, and I even got an AMP the other day (first time in many, many months), so I will work hard on the other surveys.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards