Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Important SSI News

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    No SSI this morning, just takes you into Samp.
    I wonder if since it is Labor Day weekend they don't have anyone in the office to turn them back on? I don't think it is automatic on their end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if since it is Labor Day weekend they don't have anyone in the office to turn them back on? I don't think it is automatic on their end.
    any word from SSI yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    any word from SSI yet?
    Nothing so far. I've been checking their system every hour...along with another network that we used to run them through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I sent an email to my network rep this morning to see if they think they are going to get any surveys at all this month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Oh man possibly none at all? What a bummer. I'd love to know how they're making money if they don't have any surveys for people to do. :-/
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    Oh man possibly none at all? What a bummer. I'd love to know how they're making money if they don't have any surveys for people to do. :-/
    They have surveys, they just don't want to pay people to take them. They have an "internal panel" of people who take them just to get entered to win prizes. That is much cheaper for them than to pay me $.80 or whatever for each completion that people do through our site.

Initially they didn't have enough people in their internal panel, so they were willing to pay rewards sites to get people to take them. Over time they have been cutting back on the rewards sites and increasing their internal "free" survey takers. I fear they may finally have enough of them that they do not need us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Oh I see. I'v always refused to do surveys that don't pay. Who wants to do all that work for get a prize entry for something you'll never win? Still a bummer for us though.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They have surveys, they just don't want to pay people to take them. They have an "internal panel" of people who take them just to get entered to win prizes. That is much cheaper for them than to pay me $.80 or whatever for each completion that people do through our site.

Initially they didn't have enough people in their internal panel, so they were willing to pay rewards sites to get people to take them. Over time they have been cutting back on the rewards sites and increasing their internal "free" survey takers. I fear they may finally have enough of them that they do not need us.

I do recall you posting last December that SSI was ending their program with us at the end of the year.

I do get into one of their survey in the last few weeks thru SH and Live I think.

Not good news....

"Unfortunately, the SSI router appears to be dead."

That's the response I got back from one of my networks. I'll keep checking on the other two that we have been able to get them through in the past. But this was the one that we always had the best shot with.

If any of you are still seeing them on other Rewards sites, let me know and I'll try to track them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Not good news....

"Unfortunately, the SSI router appears to be dead."

That's the response I got back from one of my networks. I'll keep checking on the other two that we have been able to get them through in the past. But this was the one that we always had the best shot with.

If any of you are still seeing them on other Rewards sites, let me know and I'll try to track them.
    sad to hear this.