Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Important SSI News

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I also just talked to Greenfield and they assured me that they have really been gearing up for adding tons of new surveys as of the first of April. So hopefully we are going to start seeing a lot more credits coming through there. They used to be our best converter!
    Haven't wanted to post and jinx myself but I have been able to get both DS and SM everyday for the last week which has not be the norm for a while now. Would love to see GF back to where they used to be.

I took an SSII and it credited right after the hour!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update, Tricia! I couldn't figure out why the SSI link was going to Say So surveys. I must have seen those when I tried to get one of the Research for good ones previously!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

first SSI credited, having a hard time qualifying for the 2nd one, a lot of repetativeness like with SH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone had any luck with these new surveys? I get cycled through the same questions over and over and over. It's worse than SH. I'm $6 shy of making supermember and am having zero luck getting any surveys at all. Not looking good for supermember Ugh!
    Barb

have to agree, took so much this time to get 1 and so repetative and didnt get anything!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with these new surveys? I get cycled through the same questions over and over and over. It's worse than SH. I'm $6 shy of making supermember and am having zero luck getting any surveys at all. Not looking good for supermember Ugh!
    Got SSI this morning after going through a number of them. After that and again tonight no luck, same questions.....did get into one Global through this, 90% complete and got sent back to the same questions.

Actually got both of the new ones today. Second one has required way too much time to get in and I just give up; tonight not so bad.

SSI was way less work, but at least there is another option to try.

What does Surveys for good look like when it's going to credit?

Took a long one thru them and finished just after the hour. Did get the congrats page which said something to the effect of "you've earned .15 for charity"....to be perfectly honest, I've gotten that thru other companies here on SR and they never credit.

Been on vacation for the last week, so this is all new to me.....

I really hope it is back soon been trying all day keep getting cycled through 3 set of questions. These wer always the ones I knew I can get every day.