Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Important SSI News

feel like I was getting carpal tunnel with clicking again and again on the same questions, finally gave up, just too much work to even get into one.

Same here. Tried all weekend to get these. I really do appreciate all of the opportunities we are given for surveys, but these are off my list to try for now. They are ridiculously frustrating.
    Barb

have clicked over and over and over again for 30 mins not even getting into one, all set with this one!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just read SSI is back up and working, If Trish sees this post, we need her to change the links back to SSI. From what I read it came back tonight,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Interestingly it looks like they came back in some places but not in others. I found one place that did so I went ahead and switched them over.

I'm thinking that since we had so many completions the last few days for Research for Good that I should go ahead and add them as a Daily Survey themselves now, too?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Interestingly it looks like they came back in some places but not in others. I found one place that did so I went ahead and switched them over.

I'm thinking that since we had so many completions the last few days for Research for Good that I should go ahead and add them as a Daily Survey themselves now, too?
    Wonderful news on SSI!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I have to say I've had little success and more frustration with these, but what the heck--all opportunities are good!
    Barb

SO NICE to have SSI back tonight!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got a 1 minute SSI

It looks like both of our networks we work with now have SSI back, so I have split them again. That way if one network goes down for some reason, we will still have the other one. They both did indicate that they have a set budget for the month, however. So it is quite possible that they may run out before the end of the month again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs