Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Important SSI News

used the SSI link, they were back directly from SSI and mine did credit, but on the second hour.

Just an FYI...

Of our 3 SSI networks, one of them has already cut us off for the month and it is only the 13th. So if you are fans of the SSI surveys, get them quickly before we start getting cut off from the other networks as well. Otherwise, it will be June 1 before we see them again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just an FYI...

Of our 3 SSI networks, one of them has already cut us off for the month and it is only the 13th. So if you are fans of the SSI surveys, get them quickly before we start getting cut off from the other networks as well. Otherwise, it will be June 1 before we see them again.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just an FYI...

I'll second that! SSI is the only survey that I can get! I guess I will keep trying for the others and maybe one or two will be a go.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

The good news is that we do still have them for now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The good news is that we do still have them for now.
    I remember you posted in December that you thought they would be gone for good at the end of the year so even part of the month (s) is wonderful.

Got the news that we are almost at the end of SSI for the month. Get 'em while you can!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Got the news that we are almost at the end of SSI for the month. Get 'em while you can!
    they are gone. When I clicked in this morning it took me to a Global sign up page. Going to be a long 10 days before SSI is back; they are the ones I can get just about every day.

We were down to only about 10 people a day trying them anyway. I'm thinking it just isn't really much of a priority anymore, although I hate to say it because I know a few of you do try them. I'll look around and see if the 3rd network by any chance still has them today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We were down to only about 10 people a day trying them anyway. I'm thinking it just isn't really much of a priority anymore, although I hate to say it because I know a few of you do try them. I'll look around and see if the 3rd network by any chance still has them today.
    WOW, that is hard to believe that so few are trying SSIs. They are my go to surveys and the first 2 I do every morning. Usually easy to get into, very rare that they don't credit.