Thread: WOW! Thanks!

Default WOW! Thanks!

Thanks for the shopping credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I did two Shoebuys and a Gap last weekend and kept peeking to see if they would pend. All of a sudden POOF! There they are in my credits column!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

AND- this put me at $200 for the QUARTER! WOW! I honestly haven't been trying too terribly hard at surveys with the whole Greenfield thing- if it says 'no surveys' I take their word for it and don't try and try. But between a few good shopping runs with Shoebuy, I bought a piece of framed art work, freebies, OTX surveys, here I am at $200! Thanks soooo very much SR. Love you guys!

Now I am gonna cash out for another Disney card.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Wow. That's terrific!

For the future, though, when you don't have as much shopping to do... "if it says 'no surveys' I take their word for it and don't try and try"... don't take their word for it. Since I'm an at home parent and DS and I have been rather sick for the last almost 2 weeks, I can either just sit and watch DS play as I moan and groan, or I can click to get surveys. And it'll say "no surveys" one minute, then give me a survey the next. They are always putting new ones up, it seems. I wouldn't have gotten any this month if I had believed them.

So for the future, when you don't have framed art or shoes to buy, don't believe the surveys when they say that, and keep trying.

Congrats on that amount for the quarter!
    Sunshine Rewards

That's great you got so much to credit - I'm jealous! But like the above, I'd say don't take their word for it either when they say no surveys - many times you can go back later and try again, and there is one. Today, 3-4 times it told me, no surveys. But I waited a bit, tried again, and got one! Now, if I end up with no options to try anymore and it says no surveys available, then I take their word for that, cuz I have no choice!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Same here just yesterday morning I only had 3 options to take one, and figured I would wait until later in the morning (this was around 730am) the next time I went to try right after getting kicked out, all of a sudden there were like 12 to choose from.
    Sunshine Rewards