Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SSI Unexpected Error

Took and got credit for an SSi yesterday morning. But, all day today when I try, I get the "unexpected error" mentioned above. Don't think I have another wifi network that I can use.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had a bunch of Windows updates that installed last night. I'm not sure if that did it or not, but I did NOT have the error message today and was able to try for and complete a SSI. Still waiting for credit, but I'm sure it's ok.

I wonder if the updates did it?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I had a bunch of Windows updates that installed last night. I'm not sure if that did it or not, but I did NOT have the error message today and was able to try for and complete a SSI. Still waiting for credit, but I'm sure it's ok.

I wonder if the updates did it?
    After seeing this, I checked and my laptop had Windows updates that needed to be installed. I went ahead and installed them and rebooted. I was able to take and complete an SSI survey. I haven't been able to get past the "unexpected error" for the past two days. Waiting to see if this one credits after the hour!

It DID credit after the hour! So if you are getting the "unexpected error", you might want to try doing Windows updates on your computer...that's the only thing I have done and it now works!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 04-10-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    After seeing this, I checked and my laptop had Windows updates that needed to be installed. I went ahead and installed them and rebooted. I was able to take and complete an SSI survey. I haven't been able to get past the "unexpected error" for the past two days. Waiting to see if this one credits after the hour!

It DID credit after the hour! So if you are getting the "unexpected error", you might want to try doing Windows updates on your computer...that's the only thing I have done and it now works!
    Interesting. Guess I will go install the Win updates.

I used the same wifi address and it worked fine tonight- Got both SSI and SSI2 completed- SSI credited so far.

SSI is working for me again too. Completed a survey and it credited like normal. I made no changes whatsoever, used the same IP address & I didn't have to update Windows. Weird, but at least it's working.