Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I call in the morning??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Should I call in the morning??

I have been using the ADR date generator on wdwinfo.com to see when my 180 days are which says Sunday but looking at my signature ticker I'm at 181 days and some hours meaning tomorrow is my 180 days. Do you think the date generator isn't taking it into account that its a leap year and I should try tomorrow? Do you think disney would know i'm at 180 days?
    Sunshine Rewards

It won't hurt to try- if you're off by a day, they will just say, 'call back tomorrow'.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I read on another site that people are having luck calling one day early for their 180 day window and being able to make ADRs. I'd try it, can't hurt!
    Good Luck!
    Dorothy
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with the others, it can't hurt right? worst case secenerio is they tell you to call back tomorrow!
    Sunshine Rewards

Call today and ask! They will tell you exactly when you can make your ADR's.

I know you and I have the same arrival date and are both leaving from Texas but I booked my vacation through DU and my TA told me it was Sunday. I don't think it would hurt to call to tomorrow....just let me know if you were able too make them...I might just do the same.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

I would most certainly try. What could it hurt?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    I know you and I have the same arrival date and are both leaving from Texas but I booked my vacation through DU and my TA told me it was Sunday. I don't think it would hurt to call to tomorrow....just let me know if you were able too make them...I might just do the same.
    Nope too early. it was worth a try though
    Sunshine Rewards

It was worth the try...you can do it again tomorrow.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

I know. I was so nervous about not getting up in time that I didn't even get a good deep sleep last night. Who knew trying to get Cindy's dinner would do this to a person!

Oh don't forget when you call you need a reservation number handy. I didn't have it so I was able to find it for tomorrow in my email.
    Sunshine Rewards