Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should I call in the morning??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok sorry guys I just got back to Houston. Talk about a long drive. I'll post first thing in the morning. Ready for some much needed sleep.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Here we go!
    http://chattywomen.com/pinkritas/200...r-disney-adrs/

It was so easy yesterday that I wished I hadn't stressed out all weekend over it. I'm glad I was also able to remain polite and chit chat with the CM during the process. I hear some people just start in the minute they call for Cindy's without even a good morning but I figured starting off their day and mine with some rudeness was not worth eating at the castle as we had some pretty good backups planned just in case. So luckily I made a good choice and started both our days off right and got what I wanted.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Yea! Glad I could help. So.....what reservations did you make? Share with us!
    By the time I made my ADR's it was 11am but I had to hurry because we were headed over to my mom house. I really want Le Cellier on 9/23 but they couldn't get 10 of us in on that day for dinner...I was so surprised. I just wonder if I would of called at 7am...would I get in?

9/20 Liberty Tree dinner
    9/21 Teepan Edo dinner
    9/22 Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner
    9/23 O'hana dinner
    9/24 Le Cellier dinner
    9/25 Cinderella Castle lunch

I feel a little closer to our vacation...
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

ooh great choices! I would think that since you were trying for 9/23 for dinner at Le Cellier it might not have mattered if you had called at 7am. I say that because it would have been a part of an earlier set of 180 days that people could have booked.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Here we go!
    http://chattywomen.com/pinkritas/200...r-disney-adrs/

It was so easy yesterday that I wished I hadn't stressed out all weekend over it. I'm glad I was also able to remain polite and chit chat with the CM during the process. I hear some people just start in the minute they call for Cindy's without even a good morning but I figured starting off their day and mine with some rudeness was not worth eating at the castle as we had some pretty good backups planned just in case. So luckily I made a good choice and started both our days off right and got what I wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    By the time I made my ADR's it was 11am but I had to hurry because we were headed over to my mom house. I really want Le Cellier on 9/23 but they couldn't get 10 of us in on that day for dinner...I was so surprised. I just wonder if I would of called at 7am...would I get in?

9/20 Liberty Tree dinner
    9/21 Teepan Edo dinner
    9/22 Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner
    9/23 O'hana dinner
    9/24 Le Cellier dinner
    9/25 Cinderella Castle lunch

I feel a little closer to our vacation...
    Congrats to both of you! Looks like a great line up.

When I asked my 16 year old if she wanted to go to Disney with us, she did, but didn't act REAL excited. Last night out of the blue, she asked if we would have the dining plan and where we were eating for sure....And her eyes lit up and she's raring to go.....Says she is craving some Disney food.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!