Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $5,000 in SR Earnings

That rocks!!! Knowing that you earned all of that cash thru SR should make your Disney trip even sweeter!!!!! Have a magical vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

wow so I am new and just reading through the forums. This is so inspirational! Have you made the trip by now? Any pointers for a newbie hoping to make as much as possible to help with my Dec 14 trip??
    Hope your pretty much free trip was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by frompenniestoprincesses View Post
    wow so I am new and just reading through the forums. This is so inspirational! Have you made the trip by now? Any pointers for a newbie hoping to make as much as possible to help with my Dec 14 trip??
    Hope your pretty much free trip was amazing!
    yes, we had a wonderful stay at Port Orleans French Quarter last month. I am saving for our next trip which probably won't be for 4 years; took me 3 years of Sunshine earnings for the last trip. I know alot of members save up for Disney Gift Cards but I like to cash out for Pay Pal. I have a special bank account that I transfer the money into and I use that for treats for the family or airfare to WDW.

Tips I have picked up mostly from other members:

Clear cookies daily, but not until your surveys have credited. Most of us use Ccleaner.

Toluna surveys (Daily and Your 2 cents) are very time sensitive; if you don't go slow and make sure to take 20 minutes on them, you are often booted out at the end.

Don't rush, some surveys SH + AMP will boot you if you do too fast

Figure out what browser works for you. Global doesn't credit for me in IE. I don't do DS, Y2C and My View in FF as about 6 months ago they started crashing in FF.

Some surveys don't credit until 9-10 minutes pas the hour. Wait until the second hour for credit, sometimes they don't credit the first hour.
    Watch the postings and advise from other members.

Take part in the contests, they are fun and you earn nice prizes.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-15-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    yes, we had a wonderful stay at Port Orleans French Quarter last month. I am saving for our next trip which probably won't be for 4 years; took me 3 years of Sunshine earnings for the last trip. I know alot of members save up for Disney Gift Cards but I like to cash out for Pay Pal. I have a special bank account that I transfer the money into and I use that for treats for the family or airfare to WDW.

Tips I have picked up mostly from other members:

Clear cookies daily, but not until your surveys have credited. Most of us use Ccleaner.

Toluna surveys (Daily and Your 2 cents) are very time sensitive; if you don't go slow and make sure to take 20 minutes on them, you are often booted out at the end.

Don't rush, some surveys SH + AMP will boot you if you do too fast

Figure out what browser works for you. Global doesn't credit for me in IE. I don't do DS, Y2C and My View in FF as about 6 months ago they started crashing in FF.

Some surveys don't credit until 9-10 minutes pas the hour. Wait until the second hour for credit, sometimes they don't credit the first hour.
    Watch the postings and advise from other members.

Take part in the contests, they are fun and you earn nice prizes.
    We have reservations for Port Orleans Riverside for 12/14. I can't wait!
    Thanks for all the great tips, they will definitely come in handy!

Now, I have one other question. Do you get anything for playing the forum games, or is that just for fun?

I know we are not suppose to talk about other members, but did anyone else see the top earner in November has a balance over $1,000 for the month already? I hope it is legit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I know we are not suppose to talk about other members, but did anyone else see the top earner in November has a balance over $1,000 for the month already? I hope it is legit.
    Legit but not actual. For some reason Joann.com had a HUGE glitch in their system that overcredited us by thousands of dollars. They are just starting to get it figured out and deduct the money from the purchases. It has been a mess!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Legit but not actual. For some reason Joann.com had a HUGE glitch in their system that overcredited us by thousands of dollars. They are just starting to get it figured out and deduct the money from the purchases. It has been a mess!!
    I saw that and thought "how the heck do you earn that much" ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ahh, sorry, but if it would of been legit, great earnings for both of you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I saw it too and just assumed it was fraud....glad it's legit and will be fixed.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES