Thread: Green Surveys Today!

Default Green Surveys Today!

Looks like half the surveys are green right now and most of the others are yellow. It's that sweet spot of the month where companies seem to be adding more surveys quickly. If you have laid off of trying them for awhile because of availability, today might be a good day to try again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like half the surveys are green right now and most of the others are yellow. It's that sweet spot of the month where companies seem to be adding more surveys quickly. If you have laid off of trying them for awhile because of availability, today might be a good day to try again.
    Hope they are still green when I get home from work!

April has been alot better than March. I think I gotten DS almost everyday for a couple of weeks now and SM has picked up too.

I tried a MyView and it didn't credit. Ugh.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't had any options for GF or SM all month, but I have still gotten 23 surveys so far this month. April is definitely better than March so far. I am having the best luck with SSI 1/2 and Live Sample.

I haven't been having much luck with surveys nor the time to devote to taking them but just completed 3 in about 30 minutes. I love days like this. They all had green lights next them.

Just completed my 2nd one. I was surprised I got a credit for a really early morning one.

Got a full 6-pack of surveys this evening while watching Hockey= 5 of the 6 credited so far- just waiting for SSI2 to credit!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I haven't had any options for GF or SM all month, but I have still gotten 23 surveys so far this month. April is definitely better than March so far. I am having the best luck with SSI 1/2 and Live Sample.
    Have you tried the GF and SM at different times during the day? For me, there are usually no options for GF until the evening for some reason.
    Sunshine Rewards