Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn Rewards for Listening to Music

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfan View Post
    Does it slow down anyone else's computer? I wasn't complaining because I usually just read and listen to the radio. My son programs and uploads things and he was complaining about the internet being slow. My daughter watches videos and they weren't buffering at the right speed. My son used Fiddler to see what was slowing the Internet and he said it's Radio Loyalty.

Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way around it????

I don't want to stop earning pennies for Disney!!!
    I guess it probably depends on your Internet connection and how much bandwidth you get. It is streaming constantly, so it is definitely going to use up some of your bandwidth. I have not noticed that my computer is any slower. But I also tend to use it all day while I am the only one in the house so there isn't anyone else trying to stream movies or anything at the same time. I will say that I streamed it at the same time as C-Span video yesterday and both of them played fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My Captcha keeps disappearing as soon as I start typing in the code - as I started typing it appeared back on the screen. Anyone else having this issue? It seems to happen when the disney commercial comes on... ?
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    My Captcha keeps disappearing as soon as I start typing in the code - as I started typing it appeared back on the screen. Anyone else having this issue? It seems to happen when the disney commercial comes on... ?
    I do notice that sometimes when certain commercials are playing. If I wait until the commercial is over, it usually sits there normally.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I do notice that sometimes when certain commercials are playing. If I wait until the commercial is over, it usually sits there normally.
    This has been my experience as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I have the same experience. I let the commercial finish playing than put in the code.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

For those of you who have been earning money and would like to try to get some referrals, I made a quick video. You can post it on Facebook/Twitter/your blog/etc and include your referral link/number and maybe make some more money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKk7wS7jY_o
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just realized after all this time that the capitalization of the letters in the CAPTCHA do not matter!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just realized after all this time that the capitalization of the letters in the CAPTCHA do not matter!!
    now that is good to know!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had no clue either! I'd still being adding caps if you hadn't said anything.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Good to know. I have trouble with the 1 or l or whatever number/letter it is. I have learned that if it is red, I have typed it in wrong.