Thread: GF

Default GF

I am getting several GF surveys through different Surveys panels lately, such as Live, Global, SSi and My view recently. I never had that happen in the past, I am thinking that is why GF ads so few to offer in the DS. I had 3 different GF today with these other panels, anyone else having this happen?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yes yesterday that happened to me
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am getting several GF surveys through different Surveys panels lately, such as Live, Global, SSi and My view recently. I never had that happen in the past, I am thinking that is why GF ads so few to offer in the DS. I had 3 different GF today with these other panels, anyone else having this happen?

Jtowner
    Me too, I usually exit out unless I have completed DS that day. Noticing it with quite a few surveys. Lots of MV through Live and Research for Good.Samp thru GF and have always gotten AMP thru SH and a few others. Global thru multiple others.

I have a feeling that they are letting those panel sites have first pick at the surveys. I'll talk to my rep again and see what is up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Trish,

I finally got a GF today, but you know what was strange and new, it was a survey I have done in the past, about birth control only today it went through Samplicious screening 1st. That has never happened to me before with GF, I think something is different here. It makes me think the something they have been working on all these months could be merger or agreements with each other for surveys. What do you think?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think what's happening is that a lot of these "Survey Panels" are just picking up surveys everywhere that they can possibly get them, which is now creating a lot of overlap. I have been talking to my GF rep today and she really wants to help us fix the problem, so I think it will get fixed. We've been a good partner of theirs for 7 years now. I have no doubt that they will keep working with me on it. And I'll keep passing along what all of you are posting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think what's happening is that a lot of these "Survey Panels" are just picking up surveys everywhere that they can possibly get them, which is now creating a lot of overlap. I have been talking to my GF rep today and she really wants to help us fix the problem, so I think it will get fixed. We've been a good partner of theirs for 7 years now. I have no doubt that they will keep working with me on it. And I'll keep passing along what all of you are posting.
    Would be wonderful if GF gets back to where they used to be. Someone posted on another thread that they are getting 6-10 boxes for DS on a regular basis this month. In the 3 years I have been here I have been with SR I have never seen anything close to 10 boxes. 6, back when GF had plentiful surverys sometimes. I consider 2 boxes a really good DS day now.