Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GF

Default GF

Into the 4th week of April (new quarter) and no sign of the increased availability of surveys that their rep told Tricia about back in January. Disappointing, was hoping things would have improved by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Into the 4th week of April (new quarter) and no sign of the increased availability of surveys that their rep told Tricia about back in January. Disappointing, was hoping things would have improved by now.
    I have mentioned that to them. BELIEVE me. So they are still trying to figure out what is going on. They really want us to stick with them and be patient with them until we do. Sometimes it is hard, but we have been partners with them for so long!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have mentioned that to them. BELIEVE me. So they are still trying to figure out what is going on. They really want us to stick with them and be patient with them until we do. Sometimes it is hard, but we have been partners with them for so long!
    I try every day, several times! Not giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I try every day, several times! Not giving up.
    Last month I had 4, this month I was able to get 10 with quite a struggle. Most times when I finally get in, I always get the same surveys that will not credit, and I think that is odd, when you only get survey once with the ones that do work and credit. I keep getting the red, blues ones, same ones almost everyday that I just close out, but yet they keep giving them to me. When I do not do then,I then get no more today, and not matter how many times I try that day to get one, never happens. For me I can get one every couple of days.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

There have been no GF surveys for me since April 6th and I try several times everyday.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I dont have many this month and usually just one box or none checked off
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Never got into a DS yesterday, just sorry no surveys. This AM DS is yellow, SM is green. First 2 times I try, nothing. 3rd time I have 6 boxes checked off! Have not seen that many in a year, maybe. First survey I get into I answer at most 3-4 minutes of questions and I don't qualify. Try again and all the checked boxes are gone, sorry no surveys. How are they all gone in less than 5 minutes? Is there something I don't understand about how GF works? Was shocked to again see sorry no surveys.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-23-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Anything new from GF?

Last time I was able to even get into a DS was Friday night. 3 days+ of constant "sorry no surveys try tomorrow". The light has been mostly yellow/red, even when it's green I get the same message.

For me, the situation with GF is getting even worse than before, I am sure everyone else is in same boat. Starting to wonder sometimes if it's even worth trying.....

It's even more frustrating because we are losing out on 2 survey opportunites, not just one.

Nothing new on my end. I am about to give up on them. I really like our rep there and I know she is doing everything she can. But I am just starting to wonder if the company hasn't gone in a different direction. We've been doing so much better with the other surveys the last 6-9 months. When I look at what we were doing a few years ago, we are literally making about 10% of what we used to with them. You can imagine what that has done to SR overall. In fact, we make less with all of the surveys combined than what we used to make with GF. I feel your pain!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Nothing new on my end. I am about to give up on them. I really like our rep there and I know she is doing everything she can. But I am just starting to wonder if the company hasn't gone in a different direction. We've been doing so much better with the other surveys the last 6-9 months. When I look at what we were doing a few years ago, we are literally making about 10% of what we used to with them. You can imagine what that has done to SR overall. In fact, we make less with all of the surveys combined than what we used to make with GF. I feel your pain!!
    Thanks for the info. I think the overall issues with GF have been going on for quite awhile; I recall alot of issues with DS/SM not crediting last summer?

Sorry that things have not improved for all of us. I used to get DS at least 90% every month and SM, 75% of the time.

Glad you have been able to find other survey companies to try but most of those are harder to get into (for me) than GF used to be.

I did sign up for Toluna thru SR a few years ago but don't do their surveys, prefer to support SR.

I do get sent into GF thru other SR surveys and usually exit out hoping to get DS/SM later; maybe I should just do them that way.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-07-2013 at 09:46 AM.