Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GF

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Nothing new on my end. I am about to give up on them. I really like our rep there and I know she is doing everything she can. But I am just starting to wonder if the company hasn't gone in a different direction. We've been doing so much better with the other surveys the last 6-9 months. When I look at what we were doing a few years ago, we are literally making about 10% of what we used to with them. You can imagine what that has done to SR overall. In fact, we make less with all of the surveys combined than what we used to make with GF. I feel your pain!!
    I got a survey with them yesterday. I think it has been almost 4 months since I qualified. So hopefully things will come around, but maybe I just finally hit a qualification.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I got a survey with them yesterday. I think it has been almost 4 months since I qualified. So hopefully things will come around, but maybe I just finally hit a qualification.
    I have also had problems with getting GF surveys, it start March 1, I had 4, April got a little better with about 10, today I was able to get one, waiting to see if it credits now. I starting getting there surveys like Scard with Global, SSI, Samplious, I do them, it does not make a difference I think if they are in another survey company portal. GF has to let them use the surveys, probably GF get paid to do that. I would not exit out of thise chances to get surveys, I am sure it would not be taking place if you were not allowed to do that. That makes sense to me.

Jtowner

It did credit and it was red, so give it a try.
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-07-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have also had problems with getting GF surveys, it start March 1, I had 4, April got a little better with about 10, today I was able to get one, waiting to see if it credits now. I starting getting there surveys like Scard with Global, SSI, Samplious, I do them, it does not make a difference I think if they are in another survey company portal. GF has to let them use the surveys, probably GF get paid to do that. I would not exit out of thise chances to get surveys, I am sure it would not be taking place if you were not allowed to do that. That makes sense to me.

Jtowner

It did credit and it was red, so give it a try.
    Thanks, I will try tonight after work but they may have run out of surveys by then.

Good suggestion about trying GF through other surveys I assumed it would mess up trying GF directly like AMP when I do one through another survey.

Tried just now, same thing "We’re Sorry". If they had any they are gone now.

Just got one. It took three or four attempts but finally got one. I have three this month but most days it sends me to the screen that has none available.

Knock on wood I have 4 GF completed and credited so far this month. Even April was pretty good up until the last week or so for me. I may have an advantage by being a male, since it seems like survey award sites have a lot of females for members.

I find that I am again getting GF surveys in MY View, SSI, and now in Global, but yet can not get one today in GF. This is all very strange, I do not recall a time when that has happened to me like it is now. It is strange because it sounds like most of us are having a hard time getting a GF.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have been able to get a few DS this week including this morning. Strange when I tried for SM, 5 boxes checked off which is an extremely rare occurance these days. Click into it and immediately tells me no surveys. Huh, 5 boxes and nothing for me? tried a few more times b4 I left for work. at least got DS

GF has been somewhat better the last week; even got a few SM's this week. Hope the improvement continues.

I average about 3 completed surveys a day. a couple of years ago, we used to be happy with 3.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards