Thread: Live/My View?

Default Live/My View?

have these 2 merged or one acquired the other? Live has sent me into nothing by MV this morning and I have seen a lot of MV from Live recently. Today when I tried MV the Live page came up before it went to the "sorry technical.."
    Last edited by SCard; 04-29-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    have these 2 merged or one acquired the other? Live has sent me into nothing by MV this morning and I have seen a lot of MV from Live recently. Today when I tried MV the Live page came up before it went to the "sorry technical.."
    Again just now my attempt at MV ends on the Live Sample page. I guess I am the only one?

I have noticed that the Live Sample surveys often route you through MyView surveys. But when I take a survey through the MyView link, I am not seeing anything with LiveSample. Have you cleared cookies on your computer since clicking on LiveSample?
    Sunshine Rewards

Scard,

I agree, I am getting My View screening through Live, I am thinking the same as you, could of merged. I Had several different strange things this month, Global and SSI having GF surveys, when I could not get a GF daily, Trish was not sure what was going on either. I have not landed on live ending page for MY View though. I was thinking is just when surveys are low, not sure.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Maybe it was a cookies issue, I did MV in IE later on and completed one. I switch back and forth between LS and MV and never encountered this before yesterday.

Not only LS sending me into MV the majority of the time, but also One Opinion through MV.

Hopefully things will get back to "normal" in May

at least 75% of the time, or more, Live is sending me into My View. Have they merged? Rare to see any surveys from One Opinion thru Live. Lots of Globals too.