Thread: Just booked a Flight to Anaheim CA

Default Just booked a Flight to Anaheim CA

Oh I am soooooo nervous, I am not a great flyer but I am supper excited about visiting Disneyland CA!!!! I booked flights through JetBlue and we are staying at the Marriott Fairfield Anaheim. Now I just have to purchase tickets to the parks! Do we get SR cash back for those anywhere????

Wow, I can't believe I actually did this!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Oh I am soooooo nervous, I am not a great flyer but I am supper excited about visiting Disneyland CA!!!! I booked flights through JetBlue and we are staying at the Marriott Fairfield Anaheim. Now I just have to purchase tickets to the parks! Do we get SR cash back for those anywhere????

Wow, I can't believe I actually did this!!!
    can't help on the tickets, but just wanted to say that I LOVE Jet Blue, they are my favorite airline and we will be flying them to Orlando this fall.

have a great trip.

Todays Mousesavers newsletter mentioned a vendor for Disneyland tix, fyi.

Thank you!!! For the encouragement and the tix info
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi,
    Did you like the Marriott in Anaheim? We are flying there in the spring and need a hotel for 3 nights and have no idea. thanks.

OMG So sorry I never got back here to reply to this. Yes the Marriott at Anaheim was great, no need to pay for the view though as it is pretty much what you see when you stand outside the hotel room door!! LOL. Quick walk to Disneyland and a great restaurant with homemade pie right in the driveway of the hotel!!

We really liked the flight with Jet Blue, loved CA. (Hollywood was rather dirty) We did the Warner Brothers Studio tour and got to sit on the couch from the set of FRIENDS!!! LOVED Disneyland, so much easier to do as the parks are next door to each other. but the VERY BEST NEWS was we were there for the premiere of The Lone Ranger movie and my son got to meet Johnny Depp and even had him sign his t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a vacation!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like an awesome vacation!!! We love DL and hope to explore more of CA soon!
    Sunshine Rewards