Thread: Undercover Tourist credit

Default Undercover Tourist credit

I purchased WDW tickets from Undercover Tourist on May 6th. A trouble ticket was opened for me on May 18th & I have not heard anything yet. Can you tell me how long before this is resolved? I want to purchase more tickets but am waiting to see that undercover tourist credits my account. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I purchased WDW tickets from Undercover Tourist on May 6th. A trouble ticket was opened for me on May 18th & I have not heard anything yet. Can you tell me how long before this is resolved? I want to purchase more tickets but am waiting to see that undercover tourist credits my account. Thank you.
    From the Trouble Ticket form:
    Once we have submitted a dispute to a merchant, the status of the ticket will change to "Submitted to Merchant." Depending on the merchant, disputes may be submitted daily or in batches once a week or once a month pursuant to the request of the merchant. Once a dispute has been submitted, you should check back to the Trouble Ticket page periodically for information about the ticket. Questions about tickets will NOT be answered in the forum. Please click the email notification button on your ticket if you would like to be notified when the status of the ticket changes.
    It's not been that long, but if it were me, given the rumors of the price hike, I might buy them from UT or another vendor, as if UT is once a month, it could be the end of June by when you hear either way.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Default Undercover Tourist credit

Thank you.