Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugstore.com tips

Default Drugstore.com tips

I've place two orders at Drugstore.com in the last week or so. It never fails....I always seem to be just a couple dollars short in order to get the free shipping. I always go searching for something little to throw in my basket in order to have enough. It got me to thinking that it probably happens to other people too and I wonder what they toss in at the last minute.

Anyone care to share?

Here's my favorite....Maui Mike's lip balm. It comes in two flavors, but pina colada is my favorite. It smells and tastes wonderful.

Pina colada is out of stock right now so today when I placed my order I threw in a rawhide bone for Sugar.

So what do you buy at Drugstore.com?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I get vitamins, face wash, luna/pria bars, and the blister block normally when I order. All are things I normally use and not too expensive
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Look 3 weeks out for the stuff you need. It takes about that long with hairspray and stuff like that because of ground shipping. But I bought last night shampoo, soap, qtips. It is nice to see it add up.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Look 3 weeks out for the stuff you need. It takes about that long with hairspray and stuff like that because of ground shipping. But I bought last night shampoo, soap, qtips. It is nice to see it add up.

Kim
    That is a good tip Kim! I usually wait too long and then I have to make a run to WalMart or Target for something I need. Fortunately for me, if they have to ship it ground I usually still get it in a couple days. I've started keeping a list by my computer to add to as I need things though so hopefully that will help.

And I'm still discovering things that I could be getting there.

Not really an "add on" type purchase, but if anyone is looking for a pedometer for your workouts, this one is great and on sale! I got this a few months ago and really like it.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...I-0-EVGR-11695

I'll have to add to this thread after I figure out what I'm going to get to bump me over lol. I think that last time, I got a package of baby wipe refills that were on sale- always need those!
    Sunshine Rewards

Honey Peanut Balance bars. They are so hard to find in stores and my daughter loves them. I also get the normal shampoo, hairgel, deodorant type stuff and always check out what's on sale. I think I may have to try that Pina Colada lip gloss now......
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

How sad am I that I don't have anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon (well, I do...but you know!).....I just combed the site for things I normally buy at a brick and mortar store and added them to "my list". That way I can easily look and see if any of the things I buy are on sale. Plus when I go to order it will be much easier.

Body Glide for WDW!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

If I'm short on $ for free shipping I usually through in shampoo, condition, body wash, or deodorant. I know we're always going to need them and it's not like they go bad. I can just throw them in the cabinet and then we don't have to worry about running to the store at the last minute when we run out.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Body Glide for WDW!
    Hey, I looked for that, but I didn't see it!