Thread: Shoebuy???

Default Shoebuy???

I have ordered from Shoebuy probably a dozen times and never had a problem getting credit. It usually shows the credit pending within a few days.

I ordered from them back on May 10 and I still have not received credit. I filed a trouble ticket and on May 24 it was submitted to Shoebuy and is "pending with them". Any idea as to what might be the issue?

I order most of our shoes from them and if there is an issue on my end, I want to make sure I fix it before my next order.

It looks like we haven't filed a ticket with them since October (except for yours). I made a purchase last week and it came through okay. I'll see if I can find anything out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Any update??? My trouble ticket still shows that it was submitted to Shoebuy and pending on their end.

I did return one of the two pairs of shoes from that order, but that was after the trouble ticket was submitted. Do I need to change the purchase amount on the trouble ticket or will that be done automatically? I don't want a double credit.

Still nothing???

Is there anything else I can do? I did return one of the pairs of shoes (I'd ordered two different sizes) but I could really use the 9% on the $43 I spent on the pair I kept.