For those of you who did not see the announcement on Facebook, I am reposting here in the forum. I can't remember this ever happening since the beginning of SR. I'm just not sure how to even handle it.

"Sunshine Rewards is more than just a business to us, it's part of our family. So it is with sadness that I post that I just learned of the death of one of our members who has been with us almost since the beginning and who many of us have gotten to know through the site. Mary Lynn Rodgers (known as "Iteach" in the forum) has passed away. I will post as I know more for those who want to pay their respects. Mary Lynn was always a source of true joy and happiness, and we will miss her greatly. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family, especially her sister, Jeanne."

I am sure that many of you know Mary Lynn from being a VERY active poster here in the forum. In fact, she has been one of the most active SR members since before we even started the forum. It's such a shock to have just logged onto Facebook and seen the post there about it. I'm sure that Jeanne will contact me in some way once she wraps her brain around it all to let me know if there is anything that we can do.

I've never felt further away and closer to our members at the same time. It's strange to feel like I knew Mary Lynn when I never actually met her. On the other hand, we have all been through so much here in this forum over the years that I feel like I know many of you on a personal level (and had just mentioned that in the Super Member Lounge yesterday).

Praying for Mary Lynn's family today. She had a lot of people in her life that really loved her--kids, grandkids, etc. I'm sure she is watching down on all of them now and forever.