Thread: Favorite Shippable Food?

Default Favorite Shippable Food?

I want to send somebody a thinking of you care package. What's you favorite food SR merchant?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Personally, I LOVE Cheryl O's.
    Heres another suggestion cause my MIL surprised me when she was visiting and told me if I ever want to send her something that she would like flavored coffees. Thats what shes going to get for Mothers Day.
    Jelly Bellys too are great, I send them to my FIL, hes a big Jelly Bean fan.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I personally love Dale and Thomas popcorn. It is so well packaged for shipping.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Lots of folks really like the Omaha Steaks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have sent Omaha steaks twice and both families loved them.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I think I have had just about everything. LOL! I like D&T popcorn itself better than Popcorn Factory, but PF has better baskets and towers with a different variety of stuff. Cheryl & Co is cheaper and tastes just as good as Harry and David's towers. Plus we usually have free shipping and a coupon, so you get more bank for your buck.

If you knew for sure that they ate nuts, NutsOnTheNets is the absolute best in terms of quality. And much better priced than Hickory Farms (especially shipping).

If price were no object, my absolute favorite would be Mrs. Prindables. Shipping is a little high but the packaging is very "special" looking. It's definitely a splurge type item.

I just asked SG and he weighed in that you can't go wrong with Cheryl and Co.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I love the D&T popcorn...sent PF before...Cheryl and Co. also...oh the nuts are great! Would LOVE the Mrs. Prindables but I can't get myself to spend that on an apple!

Are you thinking anything in particular? I know I have ussed more but can't think right now without going to the list of merchants.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I want to send somebody a thinking of you care package. What's you favorite food SR merchant?
    Thanks all! I ordered her the English Garden (she's an English major) package from Cheryl and co.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Good choice! I loved the Cheryl & Co gift box/tower I sent my mom around valentine's day as a perk me up gift.
    Sunshine Rewards