Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Females PLEASE take the time to read!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    375

    Default Females PLEASE take the time to read!

    Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
    On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her
    breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
    of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue..

    Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled
    water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals
    in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
    Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please
    be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

    Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind
    we need to know that just might save us! Use a stainless steel canteen
    or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

    This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
    Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water
    bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.

    Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water
    in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness
    Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain
    this health hazard.

    He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we
    should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers…..
    This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

    He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin
    into the food.

    Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramiccontainers
    for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So,
    such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from
    their containers and heated in something else.

    Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to
    use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

    He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants
    moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin
    problem is one of the reasons….

    Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as
    dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
    As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
    melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with
    a paper towel instead.

    This is an article that should be share to anyone important in your life!
    Just be careful!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Thank you for posting
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •