Thread: Photo books using scanned photos?

Default Photo books using scanned photos?

My grandmother passed away two months ago and I wanted to do a project or photobooks of scrapbooks with pictures of her for Christmas.

Everything I have scanned in so far is well before digital cameras. I vaguely remember trying to print photos from somewhere once that did not come from a digital camera and they noticed that up front. Would I have any issues using the scanned pics in a photobook? Does anyone have experience doing that?

I'm still scanning! I took custody of Grandma's pictures two weeks ago and will be getting more from my aunt this weekend. I've been copying what I want this way and I think it was about 8 books I was looking to do for Christmas.

Thanks for any help!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

You can definitely use them. It's all just about the resolution. You may not want to make the pictures on each page very BIG if the resolution isn't that high. But I think it is definitely worth doing. Especially because a lot of times they run specials where you can get additional books at a low cost. Then you could have them for other people in the family who I am sure would love them as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

LOL, that would be a big part of why I am planning 8 books! Only one is for me, the rest are Christmas presents for my dad, two uncles, cousin and 3 brothers. Thanks! I guess I could always consider making the pictures smaller if I need to.

Sunshine Rewards

Another question about these.... Walgreens is doing the buy 1, get 2 free deal this week. I'm still scanning, but I wanted to know if for deals like that, do all of the books have to be the same? The idea was to make each one personalized, meaning none would be identical....not sure how this will play out with coupons!

Sunshine Rewards