Thread: Major Shopping Issues Tomorrow?

Default Major Shopping Issues Tomorrow?

As I announced a few months ago, Google decided to shut down their Affiliate Network out of the blue. That means that the hundreds of merchants that we run through them all had to move to other networks. While most of them have done that and we have been changing links over as fast as we can, not all of them have.

Effective at midnight tonight, Google is no longer going to be tracking any sales from those merchants. It is my hope that they will just give you a "dead page" rather than allowing you to move on to the merchant and make your purchase without any hope of us ever getting commission. I say that because we had thousands of links to change out and not all of them may have gotten changed.

If you find any "dead pages" like that starting tomorrow, please post them in this thread and we will get them removed.

A couple of BIG merchants have not yet moved networks, which means we will have to pull them down tonight if we cannot get them moved. This includes Kohls and Sam's Club. We have heard that they are moving, but we just haven't gotten the new links yet. We're doing everything we can to switch out links as fast as they give them to us, so hopefully this will not be an inconvenience for our members.

Thanks for bearing with us through this. It's happening to every site like ours (both rewards sites and coupon sites), so we are not in it alone. But it is still a huge disruption!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's so ridiculous. I hope everything gets resolved ok. (How dumb to do it during back to school season).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

In the good news department, we just got the links for Kohls. So at least that big one is moved!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    In the good news department, we just got the links for Kohls. So at least that big one is moved!
    That is my favorite. I have learned to window shop and take pictures then come back home to really shop.