Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What grade are the kids in your life going into this year?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

This year my oldest will go into 6th grade at our middle school. I can't believe that she is done with elementary school. My son will be in 4th grade.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

It seems like all of our kiddos are growing up faster than we want them to.

My oldest DD will be starting 8th grade (her last year of middle school). My other DD will be starting 3rd grade and my DS will be a 1st grader this year. They keep me very busy.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Boy, time flies! Our kids have really grown up quickly. Omg, remember when I posted about Blessing not wanting to go to school in Pre-K? LOL. Seems like yesterday! The girls are going to the 4th grade now!!! Wow. And they both love it. Now she cries if she need to miss a day! They both have been on the the all "A" Honor Roll and all "E" since 1st grade. I can't believe how fast time is going. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses along this journey!

Congrats to everyone!
    Lisa - It's so good to hear about your girls. My DD still remembers the Sunshine Secret Pal exchange that we did with your girls. Every once in a while she will ask me "when are we going to do that Sunshine exchange thing again" - LOL. I still have the Smiley Face greeting card/wallet card that you sent me. It's propped up against my monitor at work and reminds me daily to have a great day!

I don't post on this board nearly as much as I used to but I think of my Sunshine Friends often and hope you are all doing well.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

My oldest is starting 3rd grade and the youngest will be in K! 3 weeks until they start and it is going to be hard- I'm not ready for her to be in K!! Even when you enjoy every day, it goes way too fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    My oldest is starting 3rd grade and the youngest will be in K! 3 weeks until they start and it is going to be hard- I'm not ready for her to be in K!! Even when you enjoy every day, it goes way too fast!
    Gasp! I remember when she was BORN!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Lisa - It's so good to hear about your girls. My DD still remembers the Sunshine Secret Pal exchange that we did with your girls. Every once in a while she will ask me "when are we going to do that Sunshine exchange thing again" - LOL. I still have the Smiley Face greeting card/wallet card that you sent me. It's propped up against my monitor at work and reminds me daily to have a great day!

I don't post on this board nearly as much as I used to but I think of my Sunshine Friends often and hope you are all doing well.
    I truly miss everyone from the forum. Those days were awesome! I guess everyone went to FB. I guess I'm the only person on earth not a member of FB. LOL. Yep, the Sunshine exchanges were the best! Miss those! Glad you still have tat card. And if it's still reminding you to have a great day then me sending it wasn't in vain!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Holy cow! I hope you're all doing well.
    We're all doing great! I'm still fighting my battle. That's a good thing, though!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Wow it is hard to believe that the twins are going into 4th grade. Time seems to go faster and faster!
    As fast as a blink of the eye!
    I need to post a picture. I will soon.
    Sunshine Rewards