Thread: coupons.com? and survey ?

Default coupons.com? and survey ?

The first time I tried coupons.com, I thought the link wasn't working and I clicked on it several different times trying to get my coupons to print before I figured out it was my printer....now I see that my account shows that it looks like I tried to get credit several times in one day for the coupons.com credit. Will this get me in trouble or will the extras automatically cancel out when my hold is off? I tried to figure out how to contact someone to tell them I goofed and wasn't trying to get any extra $$, but this is the only way I can figure out how to contact anyone. Also, does anyone else have trouble with their surveys crediting if you fail qualifying for one, then try for another and qualify and complete the next? seems like my credits don't show up when that happens. Thanks for the tips, only been on here about a month, but really enjoying it and hoping to help fund our family Disney trip
    Thanks
    RL

I think you should be ok with coupons.com. You get credit for each DAY that you print, not how many. Unless you have more than one pending for the same day, I wouldn't worry about that.

I don't usually have problems when I complete a survey after not qualifying for a previous one. I guess my question would be did you clear cookies before you started for the day? CCleaner is a free tool and works great for this.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I have several pending for the same day. I didn't think the link was working because they wouldn't print and it wasn't showing up on my account, so I kept clicking on it, trying to figure it out....then at the end of the day, all my tries showed up....I think it was 4 tries before I figured out it was my printer and my crazy self not knowing what I was doing. I thought this was like the surveys, once you completed one, it canceled itself out for the rest of the day. I just hadn't done it before. I really wish there was a way for me to send an email or something directly to someone to explain.

OK, I would go to the Member Zone and on the drop down menu, open a Trouble Ticket. Make sure you select ACCOUNT QUESTIONS and then you should be able to explain the situation there. That should allow you to get a response from the SR family.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

ok, I'll do that. Thanks so much!