Thread: GoPicnic Meals 25% Off at Amazon

Default GoPicnic Meals 25% Off at Amazon

Use Amazon's Coupon to get 25% off 6-Packs of GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meals. Great for school lunches! Depending on which kind you get, they can be as low as $2.63 a lunch.

They come in many different varieties including Hummus & Crackers, Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese, Sunbutter & Crackers, and more. Plus both Gluten Free and Vegan varieties.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Picked them up. I gt the hummus one for my flight to El Salvador and loved it. They are usually 3.99 at my Target, so this is a big savings. I'll be at school 9am-9pm once a week this semester, so I'll be glad to have something non-perishable to pack.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've never tried them but my friend Eric swears by them. I added them to the daily deals in part just to make sure that he would see they are on sale! I am thinking of getting them because now that the kids are going back to school, I tend to eat quickly at my desk to get as much work done as possible while they are gone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The finish line boxes at runDisney events includes GoPicnic products and everything I have tried has been really good! These would be great for snacks and quick lunches!
    Sunshine Rewards

We like them all an buy straight from go picnic site. You might want to see if they have an affiliate program for sunshine.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021