Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: live

Default live

Has My view taken over live, anyone see the new landing page yet, and when I checked my cookies there are no longer live cookies there all of them are MY view? Not sure what is going on, Live was not online this morning, I thought something was up. Anyone else or did anyone do one the new way and get credit?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Has My view taken over live, anyone see the new landing page yet, and when I checked my cookies there are no longer live cookies there all of them are MY view? Not sure what is going on, Live was not online this morning, I thought something was up. Anyone else or did anyone do one the new way and get credit?

Jtowner
    I completed a Live this morning using the new format. At the end it went back to the MV completion page. It did not credit after 2 hours. I had done MV before the Live and it credited. I cleared cookies after MV before Live.

I have thought for a few months now that Live and MV might have merged; I posted about it a couple of times.

I sure hope we haven't lost another survey option with SSIs only being available the first week of the month, Live and MV are the next 2 on my list after SSI.

Unfortunately, I have noticed some things behind the scenes which also made me wonder if they were merging. But they never came out and told us anything at all (and still have not). So the MV ARE crediting but the Live are not crediting at all?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I have noticed some things behind the scenes which also made me wonder if they were merging. But they never came out and told us anything at all (and still have not). So the MV ARE crediting but the Live are not crediting at all?
    I completed Live yesterday and it credited but that was the old format. Today the Live was a Nielsen which once and awhile does not credit so that one might not be the best sample.

I have been waiting for either Live or MV to credit before I try the other one and clearing cookies in between the last couple of months and have not had many crediting issues.

I did both yesterday and the live didn't credit. I did clear cookies in between. Tonight I did the MV in IE and then completed the live in Firefox and both credited. At the end of both Lives I got the MV completion page.

Saw that Live was yellow/green so I gave it a shot,completed one and this one did credit. It did end on the MV completion page.

I posted a similar thread- One the other day did not credit despite getting to the end MV page. Today's was the same but it did credit, so hopefully that bug is worked out

I TRIED IT AGAIN ALSO, WHAT I NOTICED THIS TIME WAS THERE WERE LIVE COOKIES THIS TIME AROUND, SO THE PROBLEM WAS NO COOKIE FOR LIVE WAS THERE. I AM THINKING THIS TIME IT SHOULD CREDIT.

jTOWNER
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I TRIED IT AGAIN ALSO, WHAT I NOTICED THIS TIME WAS THERE WERE LIVE COOKIES THIS TIME AROUND, SO THE PROBLEM WAS NO COOKIE FOR LIVE WAS THERE. I AM THINKING THIS TIME IT SHOULD CREDIT.

JTOWNER
    It did credit that what it was, it was missing the live cookies today, they fixed it. I am thinking there is no way to trace those surveys we did, so I think that is a wash.
    Jtowner

If anyone who took one can give me their email address that they used to take it, they might be able to track them. You can email them to me if you want to try.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs