Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DS and SM NOT crediting

Saw that GF DS was green so I tried a survey. Completed a DS for Compass Rose on a popular vacation spot that did not credit even though I received the Congratulations page at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Saw that GF DS was green so I tried a survey. Completed a DS for Compass Rose on a popular vacation spot that did not credit even though I received the Congratulations page at the end.
    I completed the same one and got the congratulations page but no credit. I have been 'away' from rewards programs for a while (suffering from survey burnout I guess, LOL!) and just decided to put some more effort into doing some surveys. I wish I had read this thread first so I didn't waste my time.

Didn't get the URL cause I didn't realize there was a problem.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I completed the same one and got the congratulations page but no credit. I have been 'away' from rewards programs for a while (suffering from survey burnout I guess, LOL!) and just decided to put some more effort into doing some surveys. I wish I had read this thread first so I didn't waste my time.

Didn't get the URL cause I didn't realize there was a problem.
    that is the same one that I completed yesterday that did not credit and I did get the URL. Maybe GF can figure out what the issue is as that is 3 of us that completed that survey and it did not credit.

Make that at least four of us. Did that one on Friday-after the blueberry one that didn't credit.
    Sure hope we get some resolution soon-choices are becoming fewer that will credit right now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

that popular vacation spot is one of the many that didnt credit for me

I think that with just the one URL they will be able to track down that survey and see what is up with it. It's pretty clear which one you have all been getting. In fact, I have no problem (even though it is usually against the rules!) saying that it is a Disney survey that has not been crediting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that with just the one URL they will be able to track down that survey and see what is up with it. It's pretty clear which one you have all been getting. In fact, I have no problem (even though it is usually against the rules!) saying that it is a Disney survey that has not been crediting.
    that is one of the 3 that did not credit for me. sad as I was excited to take it.

Also had an insurance one that another member did not get credit for either
    Last edited by SCard; 09-24-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that is one of the 3 that did not credit for me. sad as I was excited to take it.

Also had an insurance one that another member did not get credit for either
    It makes me wonder if they are trying out some new kind of survey path and it is everything in that kinds of path (rather than exact survey) that is not crediting. If I don't hear back tomorrow morning, I will email again. They are usually really good about responding. My contact may have just been out of the office today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

we gotten missing credits from GF in the past,hope they come through for us again.

took DS and SM since there isnt much else out there, DS did NOT credit but SM did...so now I think I am at like 7 or 8 non crediters in the past week. I sure do hope we get the missed credits