Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Is Everyone?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I'm still here! I just don't seem to have time to try surveys. However, I find that radio loyalty really works out well for me. I can have it playing while I do housework, make supper, help with the kids homework, or working for my husband. I always have the radio on for background noise anyway so it just makes sense to use radio loyalty. I do check the forum but I don't post that often. I do have Facebook but I only check it about once a week.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I've been doing radio loyalty and a survey or two. I get frustrated when I've spent 10 minutes on a survey and then it comes back and says I'm not qualified. So, if I get one in a day I'm good with that. I also do coupons.com.

I'm one of those doing Radio Loyalty and coupons.com. I'm super busy right now so that's about all I can manage. When I shop online I do it through SR. Would love to find the time for surveys, maybe in a few weeks!

Still here! Was very motivated during contest. Maybe did too many surveys in a short period of time... Been having nice weather where I live. Trying to get yard work done. Busy at night. Will be back doing more surveys soon!

I have a Disney trip coming up, so I need to earn some rewards. We haven't gone in a couple of years.

There used to be more going on in the forum. We used to have a post for the contest and another for talk about the contest. I miss the chats too. I learned so much from everyone in the forums. I learned about Disney stuff, but also surveys and how to do offers. I need a SR refresher course.

I have to be honest that as the kids have gotten older I've had less time at home to sit in front of the computer.

I miss the gang here, so hopefully I'll be around more to catch up with everyone.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've finally finished everything from my big August trip. My final photobook was finished and ordered last night and Mike just cut a check for the credit card so now I'm back to daydreaming about the next vacation. Gotta earn some paypal bucks for next year!
    Sunshine Rewards

My life has been ridiculously busy at work. Add that to the fact that I'm dealing with some stuff with my parents' estate and my son is getting married in four months, and I just can't work it in.

I'll have to admit that the fact that I seldom qualify for surveys and the ones I do get only credit part of the time also plays a role. I wish I had more money for shopping!

I've got a couple of shopping credits pending, so I'll have a good start in October. Maybe I'll try to push it up a bit next quarter.

I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection and haven't wanted to use the computer much. I did do a bit of shopping that credit that is on pending right now.

I'm totally frustrated with the surveys though

I'm still here. The contest motivated me but I can only usually fit in one or two surveys a day. I just don't have the patience for them anymore especially when I don't get credit. I'm starting to save for our next Disney trip in 2014 so I'm sure I'll be around more often especially if there are contests or something going on. I used to listen the radio station at work but since we merged with a bigger company it's blocked now!

I'm here and I am trying the survey's. I think I hit that magic number in the 50's, I am 52 and survey's do not want to hear from me. My oldest dd is living with me for a few months, so I make her try them for me. I have to get her to go through Sunshine Rewards, she just ordered from American Eagle and Reebok. I told her next time she orders anything she has to check with me first.