Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing our Halloween Party!

Default Announcing our Halloween Party!

We love Halloween! October is always a fun month at Sunshine Rewards, and we have a lot in store for you. Exclusive coupons, increased cash back, and prizes!! GREAT prizes!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...en-party-2013/

In fact, let's kick it off with a "secret" contest. I won't be announcing this one anywhere else. Consider it a perk of actually reading the forum.

For a $10 Sunshine Rewards credit, tell me in this thread what the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween--even if it was 20 years ago!

I'll take all of the posts by midnight Eastern tonight and randomly pick a winner.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I love sunshine contests!

Last Halloween I dressed up as a Boy Scout. I wore it to a Girl Scout Halloween dance where I was a chaperone. Got a lot of laughs out of that one!

I love dressing up for Halloween!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

a Dalmatian for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

I was "Fall" 2 years ago. I glued colored leaves all over my clothes and they periodically fell off throughout the night. It was for a neighborhood party that was outside. It was too cold to not wear warm clothes so I came up with this at the last minute.

The last costume I wore, was probably the last year I went trick or treating. I was a cheerleader

black cat!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Well a few years back (2008?) DH and I went to MNSSHP and dressed up as Red Wing fans. Not a far stretch since we already are that, but we went all out (no face paint though). They were easy costumes to bring since we flew to WDW.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I dressed up as Minnie Mouse at MNSSHP a few years ago.

Last time I dressed up was MNSSHP a few years ago. We went as tourists! Big hat, fanny pack, crocs with socks pulled up. It was fun and still comfortable for the party
    Kayla

DH and I just went to MNSSHP on Sept 10! I dressed as Maleficent (black/purple/red tutu, black corset top, & mini handmade horns from Etsy). DH dressed as Wreck-It Ralph, which was a big hit, complete with Carhartt overalls!

On actual Halloween 2011, I was a web-masked mistress dressed all in black with bright red lips. I drew the mask around my eyes and cheekbones using makeup and colored it in like webs.

LOVE Halloween!