Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcing our Halloween Party!

Not quite 20 years ago, but....

16 years ago, I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter and working in an elementary school where EVERYONE dressed up for Halloween. Not wanting to be the typical pregnant pumpkin, I was an overstuffed scarecrow!

Yay a contest!

Let's see....in 2009 I was Marge Simpson for MNSSHP. My boyfriend at the time was Homer!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Last year I actually talked my husband into going to our friend's annual Halloween party for the first time. It was a last minute decision so the stores were pretty picked clean and I am very uncreative. So we made do with hippie chick and hippie dude......love some tie dye shirts....

Halloween used to be a much bigger deal at work than it is now. The last time our department dressed up, we were all different types of candy - I was a Lifesaver!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I remember working with my aunt when I was little to make a Dorothy costume by hand. I loved learning how to hand sew buttons! But my favorite costume was my first couples costume with my now husband - I made us Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood costumes from scratch, even hand-beading my own Luna jewelry and making wizard robes from an old Jedi robe pattern!

A picnic table complete with food and ants. I also carried a picnic basket for '"treats".

I was a black cat!

The last time I dressed up I was Winnie the Pooh!!

I dress up every year to give out candy to the neighborhood kids; last year I was a witch,

I dressed up as Kiss the Girl Ariel for MNSSHP in 2009 (and got my picture with Ariel!)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.