Thread: Feedback for a Merchant?

Default Feedback for a Merchant?

We have a merchant that we have featured a few times but it just doesn't seem to be taking off for us and I wanted to get some feedback from all of you for them:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/GlossJewelry/

They have run some HUGE deals and giveaways with us. We've even done some videos for them. But we can't seem to get any sales.

Do you have any feedback we can give them? It is the price? The styles? The website??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry Tricia, I don't wear jewelry other than my wedding ring and a few family pieces. Hopefully, some other folks will chime in.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've never visitted their website before now. The reason for that is partly because like Hawleys, I just don't wear a lot of jewelry. The other (and bigger) reason is I'm allergic to nickel. I'm allergic to so much of what I already have that I refuse to take a chance and buy anything new unless there's a very good reason.

The one thing I would consider getting somewhere, if it didn't aggravate my allergy, is a watch. I see Gloss doesn't sell those and I'm not sure if the other jewelry sites do or not. That I will wear pretty much 24/7. I usually have to shop the kids section to find a watch that will work for both my preferences and allergies, since I believe I am allergic to the leather straps too.

One big reason thing to mention to them is that I don't see that anything is listed as being hypoallergenic or nickel-free. Maybe I'm missing it.....but I am not the only person with a nickel allergy. I did take a look at the earrings to see if it was mentioned anywhere.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I've never visitted their website before now. The reason for that is partly because like Hawleys, I just don't wear a lot of jewelry. The other (and bigger) reason is I'm allergic to nickel. I'm allergic to so much of what I already have that I refuse to take a chance and buy anything new unless there's a very good reason.

The one thing I would consider getting somewhere, if it didn't aggravate my allergy, is a watch. I see Gloss doesn't sell those and I'm not sure if the other jewelry sites do or not. That I will wear pretty much 24/7. I usually have to shop the kids section to find a watch that will work for both my preferences and allergies, since I believe I am allergic to the leather straps too.

One big reason thing to mention to them is that I don't see that anything is listed as being hypoallergenic or nickel-free. Maybe I'm missing it.....but I am not the only person with a nickel allergy. I did take a look at the earrings to see if it was mentioned anywhere.
    That's a very good question. I am actually allergic to nickel as well but where their stuff. They need to put on the website whether it is hypoallergenic or not. I eve wear the necklace that is all metal beads and it doesn't bother me. But I'll forward this along to them and see what they say.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't buy a lot of jewelry - I have so much that I don't wear already! But their stuff is really cute and affordable. I should order from them but just haven't...
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I too have to be very careful of what type of metals I wear which does limit the type of stuff I buy. I'm also more of gold person than silver and most of their stuff tends to be silver or pewter type metals.

cingroomer is offline Sunshine Reward V.I.M. (Very Important Mom)

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post

None of their products contain nickel so that won't be a problem. I have asked them to add that to their site since it does seem to be a problem. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by cingroomer View Post
    None of their products contain nickel so that won't be a problem. I have asked them to add that to their site since it does seem to be a problem. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Good to know....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.