Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Red Sox!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,301

    Default Red Sox!

    1. Dear Tricia, why is there no Red Sox Word Series merch link on the homepage?

    2. Anyone else shopping for World Series merch? Fanatics (who I heard an ad for on KISS yesterday) has some stuff, as does Kohls. Anyone see anything good yet?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    1. Dear Tricia, why is there no Red Sox Word Series merch link on the homepage?

    2. Anyone else shopping for World Series merch? Fanatics (who I heard an ad for on KISS yesterday) has some stuff, as does Kohls. Anyone see anything good yet?
    Unfortunately the Red Sox were trumped by Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness. LOL

    But I agree...Fanatics does have some of the best priced merchandise. Fatheads was the only other company that reached out about having anything (and we don't sell much from them if anything). I was surprised how few merchants took up the marketing on it this year. Maybe because Red Sox fans are more local and will buy in the local market? I don't know much about the fan base compared to some of the other teams.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately the Red Sox were trumped by Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness. LOL

    But I agree...Fanatics does have some of the best priced merchandise. Fatheads was the only other company that reached out about having anything (and we don't sell much from them if anything). I was surprised how few merchants took up the marketing on it this year. Maybe because Red Sox fans are more local and will buy in the local market? I don't know much about the fan base compared to some of the other teams.
    Red Sox Nation is everywhere!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Red Sox Nation is everywhere!!!
    Good news and bad news. Fanatics has text links for the merchandise but no banners that fit our banner section!! So I did add a text link that goes straight to all of it on the Fanatics page and it is currently on the front page.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Good news and bad news. Fanatics has text links for the merchandise but no banners that fit our banner section!! So I did add a text link that goes straight to all of it on the Fanatics page and it is currently on the front page.
    Thanks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Thanks, I'm going to look at the link right now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •