Thread: Red Sox!

Default Red Sox!

1. Dear Tricia, why is there no Red Sox Word Series merch link on the homepage?

2. Anyone else shopping for World Series merch? Fanatics (who I heard an ad for on KISS yesterday) has some stuff, as does Kohls. Anyone see anything good yet?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    1. Dear Tricia, why is there no Red Sox Word Series merch link on the homepage?

2. Anyone else shopping for World Series merch? Fanatics (who I heard an ad for on KISS yesterday) has some stuff, as does Kohls. Anyone see anything good yet?
    Unfortunately the Red Sox were trumped by Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness. LOL

But I agree...Fanatics does have some of the best priced merchandise. Fatheads was the only other company that reached out about having anything (and we don't sell much from them if anything). I was surprised how few merchants took up the marketing on it this year. Maybe because Red Sox fans are more local and will buy in the local market? I don't know much about the fan base compared to some of the other teams.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately the Red Sox were trumped by Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness. LOL

But I agree...Fanatics does have some of the best priced merchandise. Fatheads was the only other company that reached out about having anything (and we don't sell much from them if anything). I was surprised how few merchants took up the marketing on it this year. Maybe because Red Sox fans are more local and will buy in the local market? I don't know much about the fan base compared to some of the other teams.
    Red Sox Nation is everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Red Sox Nation is everywhere!!!
    Good news and bad news. Fanatics has text links for the merchandise but no banners that fit our banner section!! So I did add a text link that goes straight to all of it on the Fanatics page and it is currently on the front page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Good news and bad news. Fanatics has text links for the merchandise but no banners that fit our banner section!! So I did add a text link that goes straight to all of it on the Fanatics page and it is currently on the front page.
    Thanks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks, I'm going to look at the link right now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards