Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty Feedback

Default Radio Loyalty Feedback

Is there any way to get feedback to the Radio Loyalty people? I use it all the time, but they've made some new changes this past week that I'm really not happy with. For one thing I'm getting popups like mad (with a blocker on). I used to get one the first time I'd click on the captcha box for the day which wasn't a big deal. Now it's happening every time, and I had one this morning that did it 3 times (when I clicked to start the video, when I clicked on the box to enter the code, and when I click submit). While that's annoying my biggest problem is the captcha codes they've gone back to. They are unreadable! I tried so many for my first one this morning that it gave up on me and the box just went away after telling me it was wrong. They are the most unreadable captchas I have ever seen. If I didn't want to get my Sunshine rewards so bad I'd probably just give up on the whole thing.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We can definitely send them the feedback. I wonder if they are no longer making money off of the recent ones that they were using and they are now using the popups to make money instead?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    Is there any way to get feedback to the Radio Loyalty people? I use it all the time, but they've made some new changes this past week that I'm really not happy with. For one thing I'm getting popups like mad (with a blocker on). I used to get one the first time I'd click on the captcha box for the day which wasn't a big deal. Now it's happening every time, and I had one this morning that did it 3 times (when I clicked to start the video, when I clicked on the box to enter the code, and when I click submit). While that's annoying my biggest problem is the captcha codes they've gone back to. They are unreadable! I tried so many for my first one this morning that it gave up on me and the box just went away after telling me it was wrong. They are the most unreadable captchas I have ever seen. If I didn't want to get my Sunshine rewards so bad I'd probably just give up on the whole thing.
    Now that is really strange. I have been doing Radio Loyalty all morning and I have had the old captcha but the credits are really delayed - much longer than normal. I do agree that the pop up boxes are very annoying!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have Pop-ups today too.

The box where the ads usually play has an error message saying, basically, they are having problems connecting to the Server. I wonder if that will negatively impact crediting?
    Last edited by Michelle0712; 11-03-2013 at 03:41 PM.

I honestly stopped trying yesterday. I wasted so much time trying to figure out the captchas. Some of the popups are actually ads opening in new tabs too, so it just slowed my already slow computer down.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Very aggravating! I've had it up and running since 7:30. I've got 3 cents posted and maybe another 2 yet yo show up. So much for 6 cents an hour. I'm ready to give it up myself and I use it everyday.

For me Radio Loyalty is very slow today....after you enter the Captcha, it takes forever to go through....Hope they credit.

So let me try to sum up what we should pass along to them...

1) The captchas are so difficult that you are losing money
    2) not all of the credits are showing up now
    3) there are too many popups?

I think we should be able to get a resolution on 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 if that is the method they are using to make the money that they use to pay us now. But it is still feedback we can give.

Does that seem accurate?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I think we should be able to get a resolution on 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 if that is the method they are using to make the money that they use to pay us now. But it is still feedback we can give.

Does that seem accurate?
    I don't have difficult captchas....but I keep getting an error loading message when I try to enter the capcha. I just keep hitting refresh and after 5 or 6 tries I get one that will load. My credits are showing up but about an hour or two later - it used to be within a few minutes. I'm ok with getting credit on the hour as long as it credits. I really don't like all the pop ups but if that is what it is going to be, I will have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Does that seem accurate?
    My captchas aren't difficult, I'm getting the video ones and the popups seem random, almost like after you have been listening for so long then they start up. I don't remember them when I started listening yesterday, but by the end of the afternoon, I was getting one with every captcha. I've had 3 captchas so far today and no popups.

I'm not sure about the credits, I didn't keep track or pay attention to the timing of them showing in history, but I will try to today.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards