Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty Feedback

The pop ups seem to have stopped for me once I was on for about 3 hours. But, when it asks you to "play" or "click here" to get the captcha, then you get some random ad. That's what bothers me - I don't want a virus.

Guess I'm the only one getting the bad captchas, although they were better yesterday. All weekend I got ones that were just random letters and they were terrible to read. Some were even in neon colors that I couldn't even begin to decipher.

The crediting has been slow for a few weeks now, but it does seem to come through eventually. I haven't kept tabs on it though.

The popups are annoying, but I agree that I will deal with them if I have to. I'm not a fan for the one I keep getting for adult content though. :/
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

{Quote}The popups are annoying, but I agree that I will deal with them if I have to. I'm not a fan for the one I keep getting for adult content though. :/[/QUOTE]

I was going to say this! some of them are not in good taste.

I've had it up for 2 hours and have only been successful 3 times. Not a good use of time although now I just enter when convenient rather than trying to get the 6 times and hour - that is just not happening with all the changes they have made.

I quit Radio Loyalty the other day after I had 2 adult pop-ups in a row. I personally wasn't comfortable with them, especially with my youngest son being near.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle0712 View Post
    I quit Radio Loyalty the other day after I had 2 adult pop-ups in a row. I personally wasn't comfortable with them, especially with my youngest son being near.
    I am definitely emailing them about that. That isn't appropriate and actually violates our own terms.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am definitely emailing them about that. That isn't appropriate and actually violates our own terms.
    I appreciate they way you keep up on things.

I'm just sorry that some users had adult content pop-ups.

So I talked to Radio Loyalty and they said that there is not supposed to be any adult content. They have asked if we can get any screen shots. I'm going to go ahead and turn my on to see if they come up for me. But if any of you see one again, please grab a screen shot and we will work on getting them taken out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Will do. I got one this morning, but haven't seen one since.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've been listening for over 15 minutes now and have not had a single Captcha come up. I used to get them every 10 minutes and now I get nothing. I guess that's what I get for being away for so long.

Are you paying close attention to your screen? Lately if I don't catch them fast enough the captcha box goes away. I've even had it leave as I was typing the captcha in!