Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

anyone else having problems with GF? I have completed 3 DS since Sunday afternoon that have not credited.

first one was on spray paint and at the end said "sorry one entry per person" I have never taken that one before.

second one was a lot of questions on 20 companies at end got a blank white page

this morning a survey on art museums, cultural events, another one I never did before and I was "terminated" at the end.

all were fairly long, 1,5 hours of my time wasted and nothing to show for it.

Might be time for me to take a break from GF for awhile.

completed SM on tires and got the blank white page at the end. 4-5 GF now in the last week that have not credited. Seems like it's just me, I guess.

Scard,

I have not had a issue with DS or 2cents. I tend to stay away from ones that I know have had a issue with before. Like, blue,green, red or anything that wants me to watch videos, also one on cars asking you to rate 3 of them. I have been getting movies ones lately. Have you have any credit this week? Sometimes it helps to change browsers with them or change computers, I have done both of those when I had issues and mine where just not crediting problems. That worked for me, did those white pages have videos in them?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got the white page in DS last week and it was on tires and no there was no videos.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I have not had a issue with DS or 2cents. I tend to stay away from ones that I know have had a issue with before. Like, blue,green, red or anything that wants me to watch videos, also one on cars asking you to rate 3 of them. I have been getting movies ones lately. Have you have any credit this week? Sometimes it helps to change browsers with them or change computers, I have done both of those when I had issues and mine where just not crediting problems. That worked for me, did those white pages have videos in them?

Jtowner
    no videos, I use IE for GF as flash doesn't work for me with Toluna.

I have a number of GF that I don't do as I know they won't credit: Hall and Partners, the one with remote control, one on cars (the word "undefined" is at the bottom of every page).

I have gotten some GFs to credit, just having an usual number of them that have not credited this week. Sometimes when that happens, other member have the same results.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-16-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    no videos, I use IE for GF as flash doesn't work for me with Toluna.

I have a number of GF that I don't do as I know they won't credit: Hall and Partners, the one with remote control, one on cars (the word "undefined" is at the bottom of every page).

I have gotten some GFs to credit, just having an usual number of them that have not credited this week. Sometimes when that happens, other member have the same results.
    Scard, I think you should try Chrome or FF for GF and then do 2cents with a different browser than you us for DS. It can not hurt to try, if you do post what happens, so I can think about it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got one for the month of March so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I think you should try Chrome or FF for GF and then do 2cents with a different browser than you us for DS. It can not hurt to try, if you do post what happens, so I can think about it.

Jtowner
    completed DS the last 3 days, all credited. Have not had any SM opportunities so far this week.

I have gotten DS most days this month and got SM tonight