Thread: NPD is Back

Default NPD is Back

This used to be one of our most popular survey offers but has been gone awhile:

NPD Online Research

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=339
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I signed up for this and have completed several surveys through them. I clicked in through an email you sent me, not through here on the forum. I have not received the 1.25 credit yet.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I, too, signed up thru the email you sent Tricia. Had given the credit up for lost but it DID show up. Took about 24 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I signed up for this and have completed several surveys through them. I clicked in through an email you sent me, not through here on the forum. I have not received the 1.25 credit yet.
    I signed up via the email too and completed one survey about 36 hours ago and haven't received credit yet either.

I wonder, would it be appropriate to open a Trouble Ticket? I took some time away since we didn't have a trip coming up but *crossing my fingers* we are Disney bound next year. So, I guess what I'm trying to say, is I'm not entirely familiar with the rules having been AWOL for a while.

My confirmation email was dated Thursday, so I pretty much have given up on getting credit. I don't know that a trouble ticket will help,

Just thought I would let everyone know that I signed up for this offer maybe a week or so after the thread got started and I just saw the credit go through today Took a while, but still got my 1.25!