Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is My View Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed a Live this morning that did not credit. black background, 15 ads and questions after.

Both Live and MV are red now.
    I completed that same LS survey last night and did receive credit. Used IE browser but can't tell you the version as I don't have access to that computer right now.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I'm seeing credits come through for both. It isn't a huge number, but they definitely look consistent.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did the same black screen with 15 commercials with no credit last night for LIVE in Firefox
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

come home, clear cookies,try Live which is green, immediately get thanks for trying. Same thing with MV.

not sure what else I can do. before later Friday was getting both MV and Live most days, since then no MV and Live no crediting and now no surveys either
    Last edited by SCard; 11-12-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Gotta agree with SCard-if others could post any helpful information on how they are getting both MV and Live in the same day it would be helpful.

Tried both IE and Chrome; used CCleaner. Yet when I try for MV after getting Live an hour or so ago, it immediately goes to "you have reached your maximum...."

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Gotta agree with SCard-if others could post any helpful information on how they are getting both MV and Live in the same day it would be helpful.

Tried both IE and Chrome; used CCleaner. Yet when I try for MV after getting Live an hour or so ago, it immediately goes to "you have reached your maximum...."
    now I can't even get Live to credit:

Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.

Came home from work, Live is green, cleared cookies,getting the same message as you. same with MV. Have not gotten into MV since last Friday. Live the last 2 days I get in, complete and no credit.

No MV and Live for me, on top of SSIs being gone sure doesn't leave many options. very discouraging.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-13-2013 at 06:46 PM.

took MV with different email address, got congrats at end from LIVE not MV and it did NOT credit

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    now I can't even get Live to credit:

Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.

Came home from work, Live is green, cleared cookies,getting the same message as you. same with MV. Have not gotten into MV since last Friday. Live the last 2 days I get in, complete and no credit.

No MV and Live for me, on top of SSIs being gone sure doesn't leave many options. very discouraging.
    I was having trouble with Live for the past few days. Would complete one and no credit. Take another one towards the end of the night, hoping to wake up to the credit and nothing. Until this afternoon I took a finally got one to credit and it took only minutes for it to credit.

As for MV, haven't been able to get anything since the 8th.

I had a ton of problems getting Live to credit last month. I only got credit when it had been a long time since the last one I had taken. Clearing cookies and such didn't help.

Got both yesterday. I took the Live (with my email address) first and waited for that to credit which was on the first hour. Then cleared cookies and my husband took a MV (with his email address) and it credited as well.

Using the two different email addresses seemed to work just fine. There may be a limit of one survey per email now that both launch pages are the same.

My husband usually takes the YTC (and I take the DS), so just adding the MV to his routine