Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is My View Gone?

Interesting about using 2 email addresses. Wonder if that would work.

But-wasn't there some controversy(sorry, spelling) a couple of years ago-survey-gate or somesuch-that doing so wasn't allowed?

For those that use 2 email addresses-it goes to the same SR account? Or do your spouses have a separate account?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think the whole survey-gate was people using multiple email addresses in Greenfield so they would be able to keep getting surveys, including taking the same exact survey over and over again.

I'm not using two different email addresses with my info. I used my email with my demos and then my husband took the other with his email and demos. You can only have one account per household.

I FINALLY got a MV last night after 7 days of trying! Had to do it around 11:45/midnight last night, but I did get one

I guess I need to cross MV off my list of surveys to attempt. Did Live, waited for credit (yes, 2 nights in a row), cleared cookies. MV is green, immediately I get the "oops, sorry". Have not been able to even get into one in a week now. Tried everything I can think, except doing Live and MV in the same hour.

Now i'm having trouble with MV and LiveSample.

I put my email address in and it acts like I inputed the wrong email address. The box turns red. It does this with any email address I use.

Is anyone else having problems with this today?

They were working for me(done and credited) earlier today-about noon mountain time. Yesterday morning, I got error messages with both-but worked when I tried later in the day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

MV is gone as an option for me I guess, have not even gotten into one since the changeover over a week ago. I have tried 2 browsers, multiple e-mail addresses, work computer and even my Kindle Fire; same thing on all devices- "oops,sorry" or rarely "runtime error". clearly not something on my computer.

No more SSIs, SH I rarely get anymore and now losing MV,very discouraging, especially as the light has been green a lot and I can't even try for one.

if anyone has any suggestions on what I can try with MV it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-17-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    MV is gone as an option for me I guess, have not even gotten into one since the changeover over a week ago. I have tried 2 browsers, multiple e-mail addresses, work computer and even my Kindle Fire; same thing on all devices- "oops,sorry" or rarely "runtime error". clearly not something on my computer.

No more SSIs, SH I rarely get anymore and now losing MV,very discouraging, especially as the light has been green a lot and I can't even try for one.

if anyone has any suggestions on what I can try with MV it would be much appreciated.
    Monday I tried doing MV first, completed it, credited. Cleared cookies, tried for Live many times, no luck at all the same message "oops sorry".

I have no idea why my account is being singled out for only being able do Live OR My View each day as it seems other members can and both are often green but that seems to be the case. Had no issues before the changes they made November 8/9.