Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Get $10 When You Sign Up for Target Red Card

I got a letter today from Target Red Card and it mentioned registering your Red Card and they will contribute up to 1% to your local school. I had no idea about this program, thought I would mention it.
    The address is:

Target.com/tcoe

More glad all the time that SR offered this sign up bonus and I got the card!

Just an FYI....this is one of our hottest deals right now!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just signed up. I hope my credit rating doesn't take too much of a hit.
    Do we get credit right away or do we have to wait like a sale?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got a letter today from Target Red Card and it mentioned registering your Red Card and they will contribute up to 1% to your local school. I had no idea about this program, thought I would mention it.
    The address is:

Target.com/tcoe

More glad all the time that SR offered this sign up bonus and I got the card!
    It will show on your online card account and store receipts how much money has been donated to the school of your choice. So far the elementary school that my son attends has received over $1000! The school sends a letter home each year to parents asking them to register their school. The Red Card really is awesome!!!

Gosh I wish I didn't already have a red card, but this is a great deal! I LOVE my Red Card. And as someone mentioned, sign up your school and get 1% of your sales to your school. It really works, I have seen the checks come in!! I have the debit card, and it usually posts to my checking account within one or two days. Don't forget to use the cartwheel app as well, and save even more. Yes, I am a walking Target commercial. LOL

I signed up for a Red card, but haven't gotten credit. I have the purchase transaction in my history, but nothing for the Red card.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Is the $10 deal still active? I just found this posting today and signed up for a RedCard debit card using the Sunshine Rewards link. I don't know why it took me so long to get a redcard as I go to target all the time :-)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by turtleblue View Post
    Is the $10 deal still active? I just found this posting today and signed up for a RedCard debit card using the Sunshine Rewards link. I don't know why it took me so long to get a redcard as I go to target all the time :-)

Thanks for the help in advance!
    Unfortunately they took away our link for it (we had a special link that went directly to the RedCard deal). We thought we were getting it back in June but we haven't been notified yet. I think when they had the data breach around the holidays it put the breaks on everything they were doing with it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs