Thread: Hi newbie here!

Default Hi newbie here!

Hi! My name is Carol Lyn. I am mom to Emmalee(8) who I currently home school and Colin (4) who is in pre-k. (He gets speech therapy 2 times a week so at least for now it is better for him to be in public school, I do hope to home school him too eventually)

Growing up I LITERALLY had that infamous 'Disney World Dad' He worked for an airline and got tickets either really cheap or free so every year on our 'visits' we would go to Disney. (Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining in the least) but after I grew up and was able to say I was done with visits I didn't get back until my honeymoon 10 years ago. I got married in July and we actually just made WDW a stop over on our way to a trip I had won in the Bahamas. My hubby was reluctant to begin with so in after though July might not have been the best time to get him to go.....we didn't go back until last year (yes 10 years later) but I was smart this time. We took our then 7 year old in December.

All of that introduction is to say he is now just as hooked as I am! We now can't wait to get back as soon as possible and have our next trip booked for 12/14. I was so thrilled to find this website. I don't know how I hadn't heard of it sooner! I am currently signed up on every survey, poll, point or what have you site I can find. I have to say though after like three days here I think I will put all most all the rest to the side and focus all my spare time here!

Thanks for making this all so easy!!! I look forward to spending a lot of time here and maybe making some new friends along the way!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Welcome, you will LOVE it here.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Welcome! Sunshine Rewards is a great place to be!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Welcome! I've been here for 7 years and love it!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Welcome! We almost had an "emmalee." Emma is my grandmother's name and Lee is our family middle name (on both sides). So it was on the table. We ended up with a "Jillian Lee" and a "Cassandra Lee."

That is funny, my Emmalee came from my grandmother Emily but the desire to not be like everyone else

Thanks everyone! It's only been a few days and I am still exploring but so far I could not be happier!