Thread: Starbucks Free Shipping?

Default Starbucks Free Shipping?

The Starbucks Store page lists free shipping several times, but when I click on the link to try to place an order, I am not getting free shipping. Is there a minimum order or a code to use?

Thanks very much!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this up since there is a new link that says Free Shipping on any purchase. I am trying to check out and it adds the shipping cost, and the home page says free shipping for orders over $60. Has anyone gotten free shipping? I am clicking directly on the coupon link instead of the banner.

Apparently they have sent us a link every single month that says free shipping but then they are either pulling it down really quickly or changing it. I looked even at the one that was supposed to start today and they already took it down.

It looks like they are now doing free shipping on $60. If you can wait to place your order under Cyber Monday, you might want to do that.... Unless you are trying to take advantage of a different deal that ends sooner.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently they have sent us a link every single month that says free shipping but then they are either pulling it down really quickly or changing it. I looked even at the one that was supposed to start today and they already took it down.

It looks like they are now doing free shipping on $60. If you can wait to place your order under Cyber Monday, you might want to do that.... Unless you are trying to take advantage of a different deal that ends sooner.
    Thanks very much!