Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday wish lists

I'm posting this in hopes of GREAT sales or coupons from SR merchants. Here is my wish list!

Bath and Body Works - they usually have some sort of great gift bag for a steal on BF in the stores- not sure if they do online?
    Barnes and Noble (I'm hoping for some sort of flat discount)
    Disney Store- I'm dying for some of their Christmas merch- last year they had 30% off site-wide until a certain time on BF
    Ulta or Body Shop or Sephora- a flat % off would be great
    Target/Amazon/Best Buy- I think I want to get the hubs a Blu-Ray player for Christmas- would love a blow out deal on one
    Harry & David- I think I'm going to go the Gift Basket route for MIL this year- she is a pain to shop for and this is always a nice gift. She loves their pears.

I still want to hit Target for sure in store on Friday, as well as a couple of non-SR merchants. I'm really excited for it this year- last year I was at the inlaws in California and I refused to pay almost 10% sales tax (so I ordered a few things online to ship to my house in no-sales-tax Oregon). The year before we were in Disney and at Animal Kingdom on BF! So I haven't had a good middle of the night BF line up since 2008.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 05-27-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm hoping for a great deal(maybe increased cash back?) on an Entertainment book. I've decided to get that for my brother and his girlfriend since they go out more than they eat at home!

Other than that, I NEED a new pair of shoes, but I think I'll be getting that as soon as my billing period ends on the credit card. Hoping for a good deal from Sketchers or that Shoebuy will get my size in stock!

Also hoping for a good deal on one of the games youngest brother will inevitably want!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't seen Mike's list so I'm sure I will have a few things I'll be looking for.

Michael's/Hobby Lobby - I have a large print that needs to be framed and I really need a good coupon for half price or maybe more. Last estimate was $200ish with a 50% off coupon and of course I was broke.

Target - Would be nice if they put their polo shirts on sale or at least had free shipping so I could get some for Mike.

For myself - I'm looking for the $99 Roku (maybe it will go on sale). Everything I read today has been positive and I think I want to buy one now.
    Sunshine Rewards

DH and i are considering buying DD14 a new TV for her bedroom for Christmas (hers is about 12 years old), so i'd like a really good deal on a TV, i don't care who sells it - wal-mart, best buy, etc.

i'd also like a B&N discount - DD and i still have gift cards to spend.

DH intends to buy me a GPS, so i'd like a REALLY good GPS deal - again, i'm not picky about where it comes from.

i'm also in need of a good pair of shoes, so a good deal from shoebuy would be awesome.

i might also replace my printer with whatever deal wal-mart has, since it's cheaper to replace the printer (wal-mart usually sells a decent all-in-one printer for about $20 on BF) than to buy ink.

I hope Target has a great sale on Legos, Wii and DS games! A gift card with purchase or a great % off would be really awesome!

My wl looks alot like the OP's. I'll be working during BF(at Hallmark) but only for part of the day. It's actually one of my favorite days at work, because of the excitement that's in the air.

So...

Bath and Body Works-would really like to do this online(if they have a bf special) as my local store will probably be sold out by the time I get off.

Harry and David-their moose munch is an absolute favorite in our house.

Barnes and Noble

Would love a Keurig for Christmas-would love a big deal on one.

Electronics: a Kindle and a netbook-don't care where-but needs to be a good deal.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am looking forward to the Disney Store. I hope they have a great sale because DH said that I can pick out a Dooney & Bourke Disney Purse for Christmas.

DH is looking for 3D glasses to go on sale. Not sure the store really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I am looking forward to the Disney Store. I hope they have a great sale because DH said that I can pick out a Dooney & Bourke Disney Purse for Christmas.

DH is looking for 3D glasses to go on sale. Not sure the store really matters.
    I got my Disney Dooney with the Black Friday sale last year. As I recall, it was 30% off anything on the site (except DVDs and gift cards, etc) for a day or two. Hoping they do something very similar.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm also looking for a 32" LCD TV for Mike. Not too particular on the brand.
    Sunshine Rewards

well, so far, the deals have been a bust. wal-mart has a TV, but, of course, it's a doorbuster, and i'm not standing around in there for hours to fight a horde of people over 5 TVs.

the GPS is a bust too...hardly any listed, and none with lifetime traffic and maps except radio shack, and i'm pretty sure that one is refurbished.

maybe cyber monday will be better...i hope so.