Thread: referral question

Default referral question

When someone signs up through the referral link should they show as pending referrals right away? I had a friend sign up yesterday but she isn't in my referral list. I just didn't know if there should be a delay in that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by frompenniestoprincesses View Post
    When someone signs up through the referral link should they show as pending referrals right away? I had a friend sign up yesterday but she isn't in my referral list. I just didn't know if there should be a delay in that or not.
    "You will be paid 2.00 for your referrals once they become active and earn at least 5.00."
    I'm not sure how soon after your referral reaches $5 you would get the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    "You will be paid 2.00 for your referrals once they become active and earn at least 5.00."
    I'm not sure how soon after your referral reaches $5 you would get the credit.
    Oh no, I totally get that, I have two pending referrals who both show the $2 sign up credit towards them being 'qualified' referrals. I am not asking about the credit for referrals, the one I am asking about doesn't even show up at all.