Thread: Made my Sept ADRs!

Default Made my Sept ADRs!

Yay! I called today and got all my ADRs easy, peasy. This is for my 'girl's trip' in September, with my Mom and my DD (who is 3). The 'boys' in my family are going to Hawaii to stay in some military beach cabins on Oahu.

We get there Sept 20th, but we are only staying 1 night at Pop. We will transfer over to BWV on the 21st and that's when I wanted to start my dining reservations. We will be on DDP. My mom also has the DDE card, which is about 20% most sitdown meals. I think on the 20th we will just chill at the POP food court or if we have the energy, go to MK to see Spectro and grab a bite at Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbour house.

Sept 21- Chefs de France, lunch (Out of Pocket with DDE card).
    Sept 22- Garden Grill, dinner
    Sept 23- 1900 Park Fare, dinner
    Sept 24- 50's Prime Time, lunch (OOP); dinner at Boma
    Sept 25- Artist Point, dinner
    Sept 26- Crystal Palace before MNSSHP dinner
    Sept 27- graze around Food and Wine booths for lunch before we have to leave.

We are trying Garden Grill for the 1st time this June. If we don't care for it, we will likely switch that ressie to Teppan Edo, or one of the 1 credit restaurants in the YC/BC/BW area.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh sounds like fun choices. I don't think any of ours overlap at all though. I have park fare on monday and garden grill on thursday I think. We'll be grazing at F&W that following weekend as well. maybe we will run into one another.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    We get there Sept 20th, but we are only staying 1 night at Pop.

Sept 21- Chefs de France, lunch (Out of Pocket with DDE card).
    Sept 22- Garden Grill, dinner
    Sept 23- 1900 Park Fare, dinner
    Sept 24- 50's Prime Time, lunch (OOP); dinner at Boma
    Sept 25- Artist Point, dinner
    Sept 26- Crystal Palace before MNSSHP dinner
    Sept 27- graze around Food and Wine booths for lunch before we have to leave.

We are trying Garden Grill for the 1st time this June. If we don't care for it, we will likely switch that ressie to Teppan Edo, or one of the 1 credit restaurants in the YC/BC/BW area.

We love Pop so I'd recommend you do hang out there. It's almost as fun as one of the parks. I think we're trying Garden grill for the first time August so I'll look forward to hearing your review. Also loved 1900 Park Fare dinner (we did that one in December). Great choices. I'm sure it will be a great trip!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!