Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just pushed it again just in case it didn't update last night.
    Hmm, maybe with the 4 surveys, my count was suppose to be 35. I was probably counting my chickens before they hatched.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Congrats everyone This is my first year doing it, I'm at 161! Can someone tell me how long after the holiday contest that you get the bonus credits?

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyHailey View Post

Congrats everyone This is my first year doing it, I'm at 161! Can someone tell me how long after the holiday contest that you get the bonus credits?

Thanks so much!
    congrats on doing so well in the contest! I can't remember exactly when the holiday bonus credits but I cash out for Pay Pal on the 15th and its always in my account by then,

Yay! Had 97 entries this morning and was able to get 3 surveys to credit today, so that should make my goal of 100 for the contest.

Had to dial down my expectations with surveys not crediting and no SSi-but on the whole I'm very pleased with being able to get an additional $10 in January.

It doesn't look like it updated last night - I should have added 5 more from yesterday and they aren't there. Hopefully, I didn't lose them!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    It doesn't look like it updated last night - I should have added 5 more from yesterday and they aren't there. Hopefully, I didn't lose them!
    This happened to me and Tricia said she gave it another push, and I swear I should have moved off my count of 35. I should have 39, but sadly I don't think I can make 100. The only credits I get are from shopping and I shopped my last present Friday. I think I Hit the age were I just don't qualify anymore for surveys, no more teens in the house.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    This happened to me and Tricia said she gave it another push, and I swear I should have moved off my count of 35. I should have 39, but sadly I don't think I can make 100. The only credits I get are from shopping and I shopped my last present Friday. I think I Hit the age were I just don't qualify anymore for surveys, no more teens in the house.
    I'm in the same boat as you!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

When do the entries refresh, at midnight? I got one survey yesterday and my count is still the same this morning as it was last night?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    When do the entries refresh, at midnight? I got one survey yesterday and my count is still the same this morning as it was last night?
    it updates sometime overnight, my count had gone up when I checked this morning.

I actually made it to 150!!!!!!!!! Never thought I would without SSI's this year! Thanks Tricia for such a great contest!!!!