Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey I'm new here :)

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Make yourself an earning budget per day -> Like $1 per day which is 2 surveys or 1 survey, 1 shopping merchant, 1 paid offer. Then try to meet that goal every day and the money will add up quickly!
    Thank you, this is really helpful

Hi Hailey,

Welcome to the SR boards! Not only try the surveys but if you are going to buy anything online check here first to see if SR offers a percentage back.
    It all adds up quickly. Don't get discouraged with surveys if you can't qualify at one time, try again later. The survey money adds up quickly. Don't hesitate to ask questions, most everyone on here is very friendly. Have fun and enjoy the sunshine rewards!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Hi Hailey,

Welcome to the SR boards! Not only try the surveys but if you are going to buy anything online check here first to see if SR offers a percentage back.
    It all adds up quickly. Don't get discouraged with surveys if you can't qualify at one time, try again later. The survey money adds up quickly. Don't hesitate to ask questions, most everyone on here is very friendly. Have fun and enjoy the sunshine rewards!
    Thank you so much this is really helpful! The surveys have been adding up so fast, I'm surprised at how much I've already made

Hi Hailey! I just joined in Nov and I have to say I love it here!